9.29.2008

Thread Fashion Show.

Thread had an amazing fashion show last Friday, September 26th.

I ventured out and helped them out. Full details soon, when more event pics surface.

Here's a peek at what my outfit was for the evening.


My outfit was extremely conservative and very non-risque. I thought it would be best to dress respectable.

UM, YEAH. It was actually more like a piece of cloth wrapped around me. It looked pretty cool. And was as next to naked as I could get without actually being naked. It was still quite elegant and 'classy'. Or as some males throughout the night put it, 'sexy'. I just like wearing as little clothing as possible because I like feeling 'free', so I was stoked.

What a FUN night! Can't wait to see what kind of pics will come out of the woodwork from that night.

XO/sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you LOVE feeling "free"

ha

.sarah. said...

yes, yes i do.