11.26.2008

Krudmart.com

I'm a terrible blogger. First off, I don't really give a shit about writing in this thing every day and a part of me believes that my daily life is so damn busy that by the time I even remember to write something it is way late like 4am and I fall asleep. I honestly don't even really enjoy reading other people's blogs that much. It's just that I'm such a curious person and I find other's thoughts intriguing at times when I am bored. Most blogs that I check on the regular I just skim through meaning it is of mild interest at best.

When I stumbled across Krudmart, I was actually quite entertained. For one, probably because it hits close to home being in Buffalo. And that it was a little more than mildly amusing. Thanks for making me laugh and also sharing a similar love for music. It reminded me of a Buffalo version of Thread. But a little more raw and in your face.

Either way I love them both. On a side note, congrats to Thread for winning the City Newspaper "Best of Rochester" award for "Best Clothing Store" 2 years in a row. That is seriously rad, keep up the great work Mike and Sandy.

Anyway, go check out Krudmart.com for your own viewing pleasure and click the blog. It's one of the only blogs in a long time where I've actually clicked back to read older entries. That and the Ashbury blog.

Enjoy.

XO/sarah

No comments: