11.04.2008

So Fresh, So Tight.



So this rad group of lady riders out of QC, Quebec found it in their little hearts to send us their kick ass video. They straight up CRUSH it!

Received it in the mail at the shop today, and watched it on repeat all day on the five flat screens. Just a peek here and there, but the glimpses I caught I can say I was thoroughly impressed! Got home and instantly watched it front to back, and one thing is for sure, it got me stoked to ride.

I think the great thing about a video like this is that these ladies are just regular people like you and I, who are amazing snowboarders, who look to be out there having a great time doing something they love. Everything snowboarding should be. How refreshing!


Long story short, I can see myself watching this video to get pumped to go ride over and over. Can't wait to share it with every other female snowboarder I know, in the shop and out. Tell every single person I know that they should watch this, and help spread the love.

Keep killing it ladies!!!!

XO/sarah

No comments: