10.14.2008

Chronicles of Riché.

I couldn't resist...

One of my best friends, old roommate, Rome Snowboards advocate, life coach, awesome travel companion and one of my favorite people to snowboard with....Riché....he truly lives the life of a rockstar...I thought you all might enjoy sharing some of those moments...

Photobooth, nuff said.

Those shorts should've been shorter.

Lobbyists.

Rich enjoys pondering all of life's intricacies.

Creepos.

"Ugliest Face" contest, not the winner!!

Typical.

Sneak shot, drive to Mt. Snow, November 13th, 2007, first riding day of the season.

Bug Jar, again and again.

Good luck in SLC this season, old friend. I'm gonna save my plinko chips to try and come shred with you guys. Since all of Rochester has pretty much transplanted to the West Coast.

If not, I'll see you at Hood next summer, for sure!

Oh, and if you end up hating SLC *doubt it*, you can always come back to the comforts of Park Avenue, I got lots of organic tea, vegetarian spring rolls and fried rice just waiting for you!!! Haha.

Good luck on your life adventures, I'll miss you around for the little random experiences of life!!!

More good memories are still to be made....

XO/sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!