10.14.2008

Ride Party at Hunter Mtn.

Last year this event was killer.

Was lucky enough to sneak out of work for a day to make the trek to Hunter to ride and hang with everyone. Being somewhat "fresh meat" at that point, my liver was still in training.

Upon arriving at the afterparty met up with a bunch of good friends and made some new ones and proceeded to get rowdy. I think it's just the fact of catching up with old friends that makes it enjoyable to get so wild. Although, I have been known to push all limits and boundaries, that's just pretty synonymous with who I am. I'm still learning...always learning...

Was going through my photos on my comp and found this one....haha...which is what sparked up memories to inspire this post...


What a crazy night!

I will quote a friend of mine who summarized my actions and interactions that night...."You definitely affected a lot of lives". Emphasis on the definitely. Hmmm....I'm still trying to figure out if that is good or bad!!

I'll just take it as good and roll with the punches, haha. Thanks Patrick for one killer party. You and your crew always know how to get down!!!

XO/sarah

No comments: