10.22.2008

Tired and Busy.

Hence the reason I have not written anything in the last few days.

The weekend was crazy and long, and I'm just ready to curl up and sleep. Mt. Snow opened on Monday with 7 hikeable features, in NorthEast news. Big things have been in the works in all aspects of life, and I'm ready to sleep until the snow falls and I have a reason to wake back up.

Tiredddd ya'll. I'll do my best to keep posting over the next few days, it's as though I'm a walking zombie lately on autopilot. I'm pretty sure that I'm just being a little bitch about all this, and I should just suck it up. But hey, I seriously have been working my butt off and am exhausted.

At least I'm still finding time to partake in what I enjoy most. Newcastle, how I love thee.

10.17.08 : Walk to Haunted House : 10:14pm

It's time for my face to hit the pillow.

XOOXOXOOX/sarah

No comments: