10.11.2008

Phatman!

Last night was a SUPER fun time.

First off, shout out to the locals. Chris Naugle of Phatman for having a killer premiere of both Phatman's shop video Here and There and Travis Rice's That's It, That's All (which was epic by the way) and just being a great host in general, coming to B-lo is worth it just to hang with you and your crew!!! Mark Dangler for doing such an excellent job filming and editing Here and There and for just being a rockstar in general, hope you had a great birthday and we saw you off to SLC the right way, safe travels!!! Josh Greene, Pat Morgan, and Tim Keller for always helping throw killer events, you guys are great, good luck with Trick or Treat Jam, I'll be seeing you there for sure, and after that Josh you can relax and breathe, keep up the good work!!!! Ben Farrell for having such excellent conversations with me, your head and heart are SO in the right place, it's always nice to meet people who I can say that about :) Good luck in SLC this season, and your video part killed it, I'm gonna try my best to come shred with you guys, I promise!!! Frank, you rule! The rest of the Phatman crew that I got to chat with, it was nice meeting you all, and we're gonna come check your events out at KB this season for sure. Pete, Steve (email me!), Hans, Ricky, Cody, and so many others who's names I didn't get or forgot....thanks for showing us ROC shreddies how you get it done in B-lo. Always a pleasure.

On the real, last night was amazing because it's nights like that that really re-instill my faith into the human race, and the snowboard community. Too many good conversations to count, many good laughs and smiles, and just fun times. There was some dramas after the event, stupid people with drunk egos, get over yourselves and learn some respect for others. But all in all, my night went quite well and I was stoked on the vibe.

Thank YOU everyone who I shared a laugh, chat, smile, beer, life story, high five, low five, snowboard story, hug, and of course just plain ole experiences with.

Oh, and to the kid that passed out snoring loud as hell on the living room floor...I totally put my stinky sock on your face. HA!

Until next time...

OH, and I'm still working on getting a digital camera, I know, I suck. I'll snag some photos from someone after they're posted and put em up with photo credits. I'm sure there are some GOOD ones floating out there just waiting to be uploaded!!! WORD.

XO/sarah

Here and There Teaser:

No comments: