10.13.2008

Less Tired, Still Sick.

Feeling slightly better...

10.13.08 : 8:31pm

This is the signature face I make when I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Or in between thoughts. This one is called being in between being sick and starting to reenter the mischievous realm.

I'll be drinking lots of Echinaecha tea tomorrow nursing myself even more back to health.

Le sigh.

I hate being sick. But I love getting taken care of!!! Thanks to all those who showed their love by not making me all crazy and instead taking care of me, I love my friends. Next time any of you are sick, it's all of your turns.

XOXOOXOX/sarah

1 comment:

.sarah. said...

hey, cut me a little slack! i rode with a friend down there to the premiere on friday and they had to be back to work on Saturday *the day i got sick as hell and layed in bed all day and night*.

shit dude, the drive back down from ROC to eville would've been like 3 hours! trust me, i wanted to come!!! all the b-lo shreds went down there too!!

argh, next time, i promiseeeee. bummed i missed our friend encounter!!!