10.24.2008

Current State of Affairs.

Tired as shit!
10.24.08 : 11.01pm

Computer eating my soul. But getting to chill with old and new friends this weekend so it's worth it, goooood times!!

Should be a raging weekend, goodbye sleep, hello tired. :)

It's all good...sleep is just a waste of time anyway! This post was pretty much pointless, but hey, I'm pretty spent right now. Oh well, there will be some substance soon, I swear. On another note, I am so f'ing pumped to hop on my Stepchild Latchkey as soon as I am the proud new owner of one, which is very soon here. I'm seriously going to jib the shit out of that thing. Of course, after I fine tune and refine my jib skills even more than last season, haha. Thanks friends for all your teaching and support, I'd be lost without you. Your help means the world to me!! This season is going to be killer.

XO/sarah

No comments: